Harvest Cuisine Class
Healing Whole Foods Cooking Classes
Learn how to create delicious healthy meals with ease. In this class you will learn all about beans, lentils, wholegrains, sea vegetables and vegetables. In 5 recipes you will learn how to cook a variety of unprocessed whole foods, their healing properties, nutritional information, cooking tips for saving time and money and so much more. Class is taught by Red Seal Chef, Whistler Caterer, Holistic Nutritionist and author of Harvest Cuisine Cookbook – Karen Kay. Every class includes a meal.
SCHEDULED CLASSES WEEKLY.
Please browse the Harvest Cuisine menus selection and e-mail Karen for this week’s class schedule or to book your private cooking class party.
- Wheat berry Taboulleh
- Lebanese spinach and lentil soup
- Chickpea, cauliflower and potato curry
- Cumin brown basmati lemon rice and peas
- Hulled barley and laird lentil soup
- Garlic Swiss chard
- Maple baked navy beans
- Hulled barley with roasted butternut squash, leeks and pumpkin seeds
- Borscht soup
- Four bean salad
- Red lentil, chickpea and squash stew
- Hulled barley with mushroom sauté
- Creamed corn and squash chowder
- French lentil salad
- Soy and lentil shephards pie
- Raw beet and dill salad
- Sri Lankan red lentil curry
- Pesto red cabbage and wheat berry salad
- Bean and split pea dhal
- Citrus quinoa salad
- Tomato laird lentil soup
- Ginger carrot quinoa
- Wild rice, hulled barley, cranberry and walnut salad
- Sweet and sour tofu
- Happy liver coleslaw
- Southwestern black bean chili
- Split pea soup
- Black bean and corn enchiladas
- Roasted beet and rye berry salad
- Curly endive, romaine salad with walnuts, and raspberry balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook while you sleep, work, or play! Too busy to cook?
- Learn how to create fantastic hearty one pot meals that will keep you going all week with hardly any effort.